Quality Systems Engineer
A&M EDM are looking for an experienced Quality Systems Engineer to join a thriving precision engineering company based 4 miles from Birmingham city centre.
· Maintaining and developing a quality management system, including documentation, procedures, manuals etc., ensuring conformity to relevant standards including ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
· Working with cross company personnel to develop quality awareness and a culture of continual improvement.
· Monitoring and analysis of company performance against requirements of quality accreditations and KPIs, including collection, analysis and reporting of data on a regular basis.
· Conducting internal and external audits, writing audit reports, and following up non-conformities and corrective actions.
· Coordinate quality issues/enquiries linked to customers, suppliers and subcontractors, completing reports as required and corrective actions.
· Background in quality assurance within a manufacturing environment, including working experience in management systems, complaint handling procedures and quality tools
· Good knowledge of quality standard ISO 9001:2015 and environmental standard ISO 14001:2015.
· Attention to detail and analytical approach, with drive to achieve continual improvement
· Team player who is also able to work individually using their own initiative
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with ability to work collaboratively with personnel at all organisational levels and liaise appropriately with external personnel
· Long term career with a high growth company
· Pension scheme with 5% company contribution
· 25 days plus statutory holidays
· Good working conditions
· Knowledge of QMS including ISO 9001 and AS9100.
· Understanding of NPI gateways and product approval processes.
· Thorough understanding of the applicable regulations and standards relating to engineering work in the Aerospace and Automotive industries.
· Experience in engineering environment
· Desirable: Auditor/quality accreditation
· A higher-level qualification in Engineering or QA based discipline.
· Evidence of continued professional study.
· ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
· Outstanding organisational skills.
· Interpersonal and communication skills.
· Numeracy and computer skills.
· Using own initiative within defined procedures and policies.
· Presenting information in a logical, clear and concise format and communicating this effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Working collaboratively with a range of colleagues.
· Managing own workload.
· Identifying priorities quickly and accurately and ensuring that deadlines are met.
· Analysing data and information and advising on findings and solutions.
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering email outlining how you meet the requirements for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications 5 pm Tuesday 8th May 2018
By continuing to use the site you agree to our privacy & cookies policy