We make F1 components, so indoor karting was popular choice for an A&M staff event at TeamSport Karting Oldbury.
Congratulations to the winner, Jamie.
The Manufacturing Commission's report, 'Level Up Industry' outlines the next steps government should take to ensure that British manufacturing is levelled up in the regions.
The report makes five key recommendations:
1. A long-term national productivity target for industrial growth, supported by a strengthened Industrial Strategy Council, on a statutory footing.
2. Strengthened support for cooperation between LEP areas to identify synergies and grow UK supply chains
3. Better targeting of the increasing R&D spend to maximise return on investment in the regions of the UK outside of London and the South East
4. Enable SMEs to access the technology to improve their productivity and prioritise skills that meet the demands of the sector
5. Ensure UKSPF is flexible and can be allocated by local leaders to ensure local and regional demands are met.
A&M engineers, Paul Fox and Stuart Talbot working on a two day project at the AMRC in Sheffield to progress the precision machining of Inconel.
We have fabricated a safe loading area with remote battery operated for fork lifting onto mezzanine floor of our Park Rose factory.
Short video in action https://twitter.com/AandMEDM/status/1232262880931799040
Production Engineering Solutionshttps://www.pesmedia.com/fab-four-director-appointments-at-am-edm-will-drive-future-growth/
Engineering Capacity / Qimtekhttps://www.qimtek.co.uk/news/am-edm-appoints-fab-four-new-directors
Black Country Growth Hub https://www.bcgrowthhub.com/news
Black Country Chamber of Commerce https://www.blackcountrychamber.co.uk/news/article/am-edm-appoints-%E2%80%9Cfab-four%E2%80%9D-new-directors/
Our Quality Manager, Kevin being interviewed by Total Control Pro about their digital manufacturing system we are trialling for aerospace production.
show more articles
By continuing to use the site you agree to our privacy & cookies policy